Clibrain is the new Spanish AI startup. Our mission is to build an universal LLM model for Spanish, and to create APIs and other applications for businesses using our own AI. We strive to become the benchmark in this industry.
We are at that stage where you can experience the challenge to reach the top, with the support of a very powerful team to achieve it, but we need a key piece in the gear, someone who wants to lead the web backend part. We need for a profile with great autonomy and experience in product building, who has worked on the web side with Python and wants to face the challenge of scaling as a team.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer, with a strong team spirit, good systems design practices, clean code, to be a reference for the rest of the team in backend development with our technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a backend engineer, preferably with Python as the tech stack.
- Expert in service architectures using HTTP and event-driven systems.
- DevOps skills for AWS services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Act as a mentor for more junior colleagues.
- Contribute to the culture of our startup.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. You will have the ability to organize your working hours in prior coordination with your manager.
- Growth and well-being. Free access to Gympass, an online network of gyms and fitness programs that include yoga, therapy apps, nutrition, healthy habits, meditation, and more.
- Financial well-being. Fully flexible compensation plan that includes training, meals, transportation, childcare, health insurance, and more. You will receive your paycheck on the last Thursday of each month, or you can request it whenever you want with Payflow.
- AI tools. You will have access to AI tools that will take your productivity and creativity to the next level.
We've been on the hunt for you. We eagerly await your application!